Weekly Menu Planner
Step Three : Create a weekly menu planner for a month
You are now at Step Three to create your own Weekly Menu Planner.
It is not difficult to do or follow, and at the end of this process you will have a weekly menu planner which will take the daily stress out of meal preparation.
Now you are ready to create your Weekly Menu Planner.
This Weekly Menu Planner will be created once (right now), but used by you each month for the entire year.
The work you put into the menu planner right now will save you time each week to come! When this page is complete you have the basis of all the meals you will be cooking over not just one week, but a whole month and in fact, for the whole year.
From this chart, you will create your weekly grocery lists which you can simply take with you to the shops. Now, you will have your cupboard and fridge stocked for the menus you have planned for that week! Simple!
Let's create your Weekly Menu Planner now!
- Look back at your favourite recipes list and add them to the Weekly Menu Planner which you can click and print right here. If your family loves spaghetti, put it on the list of a few weeks in the month (e.g. Week One and Week Three)
- Keep adding your favourite recipes and also add in some new recipes you would like to try, but don't have a week of new recipes.. Scatter them over the month.
- Next, add some easy menus to each week. I am sure you have very busy days , so choose the busiest day in the week for a really easy meal or a slow cooker / crock pot meal which you can put on in the morning.
- Don't forget to allow for a take-away meal. Add it in once a week, fortnight or month - whatever your habit is (or what you'd like it to be!)
- Keep filling in Menu Ideas into the weeks so that you have 7 meals written down in each week.
- Remember, this does not mean that you need to have 35 different meals written down. Repeat favourite meals, add your easy meals, add some new recipes and add a takeaway and you'll have 7 in no time!
Click and Print the Weekly Menu Planner Template and fill it in now!
Go to Step Four: 7 Day Meal Planner