Homemade Wedding Favor Ideas
Homemade wedding favor ideas?
In order to help the bridal couple who are looking to keep their expenses to a minimum - I have found some pages which help you consider wedding favors which you can make at home.
Make it a fun day for you, your bridesmaids, mums and friends.
There is a lot you can make quite simply. Just for starters consider these ideas:
The Complete Wedding Planner Printables E-Book
The Wedding Planner is designed to help you get ready for the big day!
All the forms are available for you to print and fill in - to help you plan your wedding, week by week;
Find out more about the Printable Wedding Planner
- Edible Wedding Favors - Recently my niece gave out peppermints with the name of the bride and the groom inscribed in the peppermint!
- Cookies in a box or other yummy homemade wedding favor ideas
- Dry cookie ingredients in a jar.
- Personalized matchboxes
- Scented Bath scrub
- Packaged seeds - flowers, vegies in a bag, box, small watering can or mini terracotta pot
- Soap Favors
- Personalized glass coasters with a photo
- Personalized fridge magnets (with a photo?)
- Giving back on your big day? Let your guests know with Charity Wedding Favor Cards from The Knot Wedding Shop.
- Lolly Tins
- Lolly pops with names inscribed.
- Guests can make their own favors with a lolly station - that's fun!
Just by being a little crafty, any homemade wedding favor ideas will be cherished for a long time.
Here are some more ideas:
Alternatively, there are some inexpensive wedding favor ideas below which are available for online purchase from:
Here's the latest in wedding favor ideas:
Click and Print this free Wedding Favor Ideas Page for you to take and fill in as you plan your wedding. Print as many as you like.